Key Ingredients (in each sachet of 2.5g)
Sedu, Pomegranate (1.1g); Gurgum, Safflower (1.1g); Pipiling, Long pepper (0.15g); Sugmel, Cardamom (0.075g) & Shingtsa, Cinnamon (0.075g).
Brief Pharmacology: The heavy, oily, cool and stable potencies found in this medicine support the overall function of Baekan energy. This in turn boosts digestion, metabolism and proper growth of the bodily constituents, thereby ensuring normal blood levels as well as better immunity and overall child development. The blunt, fluidity and flexible potencies effectively balance any disturbed blood and Tripa energy while the rough potency helps control excessive mucus production in the stomach.
Product Characteristic: A reddish yellow coarse granules that tastes sour with little hot, 30 sachets in a carton box and weights 2.65 oz (75g).
Purpose: Restore Metabolism, Hemoglobin Count & Blood Pressure
Uses: Relieves: Weak digestive heat, Lack of appetite, Anemia, Low blood pressure and Delayed child growth
- If under medications: Leave an hour gap between taking it and any other medicines.
- If any adverse reactions occur: Lower the dosage or temporarily stop taking this sachet.
- A person with internal ulcer, hemorrhoids, infectious skin diseases, persistent low grade fever and high blood pressure: Ask a Sowa-Rigpa health practitioner before use.
Keep out of reach of children
When using this product: Avoid frozen and uncooked foods
- Take one sachet per day or as directed by the physician.
- Open the sachet and take it with pre-boiled warm water half an hour before or after a meal.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Product does not contain any inactive ingredients.