Key Ingredients (in each sachet)
Laetrae, Giloy (0.76g); Arura, Chebulic myrobalan(0.24g); Barura, Beleric myrobalan (0.24g), Kyurura, Amla (0.24g) & Gyatig, Chirata (0.13g)
Brief Pharmacology: Laetrae Ngathang is little cool in property but with no potential side effects. It’s cooling and blunt potencies help to decrease excess hot Tripa and disturbed blood disorder without compromising digestive heat. Therefore, it’s mainly useful for acute arthritis and gout condition and can be also taken against early progression of bone and joint disorders.
Product Characteristic: A yellowish brown coarse granule that is bitter in taste, 30 sachets in a carton box and weights 2.19 oz (62 grams)
Purpose: Supports Muscle, Vascular & Joint Health (Anti-inflammatory, Anti-osteoporotic, Anti-arthritic, Immune modulator, Antioxidants & Organoprotective)
Uses: Relieves joint swelling, inflammation, pain and difficulty in movement; Regulates lipid, blood pressure and blood sugar levels; Alleviates lumbar, cervical and nerve pain
- If under medications: Leave an hour gap between taking it and any other medicines.
- If any adverse reactions occur: Lower the dosage or temporarily stop taking this sachet.
- If pregnant and or with prolonged signs of slow metabolism: Ask a Sowa-Rigpa health practitioner before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
- Take one sachet per day or as directed by the physician.
- Open the sachet and take it with pre-boiled warm water half an hour before or after a meal.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Product does not contain any inactive ingredients.
Disclaimer: Most OTC supplements are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.