Key Ingredients (in each sachet of 2.5g)
Kyurura, Amla (0.77g); Sedu, Pomegranate (0.77g); Bashaka, Malabar nut (0.58g); Sugmel, Cardamom (0.19g) & Pipiling, Long pepper (0.19g).
Brief Pharmacology: The rough, mobile and dry potencies in this medicine helps control excessive Baekan’s mucus production in the stomach thereby fights against any infections and toxin thus restores the digestive health. Its light and cool potencies counterbalance Tripa and hot disorder of the stomach (such as gastritis and acid reflux symptoms) whereas little sharp and oily potencies boost Medrod, the digestive heat to absorb the nutrient efficiently in GI tract.
Product Characteristic: A brownish black coarse granule that tastes sour with bitter, 30 sachets in a carton box and weights 2.65 oz (75g).
Purpose: Promotes Digestive Health
Uses: Relieves: Indigestion, Constipation, Gastritis, Abdominal cramps and Vomiting
- If under medications: Leave an hour gap between taking it and any other medicines.
- If any adverse reactions occur: Lower the dosage or temporarily stop taking this sachet.
- If pregnant: Ask a Sowa-Rigpa health practitioner before use.
Keep out of reach of children
When using this product: Avoid taking hot and cold food at the same time, Avoid over consumption of sweet and sour edibles, Avoid deep frozen edibles
- Take one sachet per day or as directed by the physician.
- Open the sachet and take it orally with pre-boiled warm water half an hour before or after a meal.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Product does not contain any inactive ingredients.