Key Ingredients (in each sachet)
Sugmel, Cardamom (1.24g); Zira Karpo, Cumin (1.08g); Pipiling, Long pepper (0.48g) & Milk (1.2g)
Brief Pharmacology: Nyigug Soomthang having the natural sleep aid ingredients is embedded with oily, heavy and stable potencies that relieve sleep problems and mental distress attributed to excess Loong energy of the body in addition to promoting calming and relaxing effects. Its cool, blunt, flexible and fluidity potencies helps fight against any hot disorder of the internal organs and controls high blood pressure.
Product Characteristic: A whitish yellow coarse powder that tastes hot with little sweet, 10 tea bags in a carton and net weight of 1.41 oz (40g)
Purpose: For Good Sleep (Calming, Relaxing, Antioxidant & Anti-inflammatory)
Uses: Relieves Insomnia, Controls high blood pressure, Eases Loong associated mental distress
- If under medications: Leave an hour gap between taking it and any other medicines.
- If any adverse reactions occur: Lower the dosage or temporarily stop taking this sachet.
- If pregnant: Ask a Sowa-Rigpa health practitioner before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
- Prepare the decoction by infusing or boiling one tea bag in boiled hot water for 2-3 minutes.
- Take it once or twice a day or as directed by the physician.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Properly close the box after each opening.
- Product does not contain any inactive ingredients.
Disclaimer: Most OTC supplements are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.