Key Ingredients (in each sachet)
Manu, Elecampane (0.2g); Laetrae, Giloy (0.34g); Kandakari, Two flowered raspberry (0.54g);
Gakya, Ginger (0.12g); Arura, Chebulic myrobalan (0.34g); Barura, Beleric myrobalan (0.22g)
& Kyurura, Amla (0.26g)
Brief Pharmacology: Trulthang is loaded with high contents of cool, blunt and fluidity potencies that combat any disturbed hot disorders of the blood and Tripa energy whereas its rough, mobile, oily, heavy and flexibility potencies balance disturbed Baekan and Loong energy. These synergetic properties helps eliminate excess mucus secretion, suppress cough and effectively manages the progressive stages of ripening, assembling and eliminating of any hot contagious disorder.
Product Characteristic: A yellowish brown coarse powder that tastes bitter with slight astringent, 10 tea bags in a carton and weights 0.7 oz (20 grams).
Purpose: Cold and Flu Relief (Anti-infection, Anti-inflammatory, Antioxidant & Organo-protective)
Uses: Relieves symptoms of cold and flu such as
Fever /chills, Cough, Sore throat, Runny/ stuffy nose, Body pain, Headache & Fatigue
- If under medications: Leave an hour gap between taking it and any other medicines.
- If any adverse reactions occur: Lower the dosage or temporarily stop taking this sachet.
- If pregnant: Ask a Sowa-Rigpa health practitioner before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
- Prepare the decoction by infusing or boiling one tea bag in boiled hot water for 2-3 minutes.
- Take it once or twice a day or as directed by the physician.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Properly close the box after each opening.
- Product does not contain any inactive ingredients.