Key Ingredient (in each dosage of 3 pills)
Manu, Elecampane (0.15g); Gakya, Ginger (0.18g); Chongshi, Processed Calcite (0.45g); Bultog, Processed Trona (0.23g); Chumtsa, Chinese Rhubarb (0.35g) & Arura, Chebulic myrobalan (0.30g)
Brief Pharmacology: Sheche Drukpa is successively laden with blunt, oily and cold, heavy, cool, fluidity, rough, mobile and flexible potencies which make it not only an effective laxative but also treat the root cause of the disorder itself. Overall, it’s neutral in property which means it is neither hot nor cold and is effective without any potential side effects. Therefore, it can be used even regularly in healthy condition.
Product Characteristic: A brownish yellow pill with 9.22 mm in size and tastes little hot and salty, 90 pills in a pouch and weights 60 grams.
Purpose: Normalize bowel function (Laxative, Antacid, Anti-flatulent & Pro-biotic)
Uses: Relieves acute and chronic indigestion,
Eases constipation, severe abdominal pain and bloating,
Supports in easing difficult labor and evacuating the placental remnants.
- If under medications: Leave an hour gap between taking it and any other medicines.
- Stop use and ask a physician: With any adverse reactions, lower the dosage or temporarily stop the use.
- If pregnant: Ask a Sowa-Rigpa health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children
- Take 3 pills once a day or as directed by your physician.
- Crush the pills & take it with boiled warm water half an hour before or after a meal.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Tightly zip the pouch after each opening.
- Product does not contain any inactive ingredients.
Disclaimer: Most OTC supplements are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.