Key Ingredients (in each sachet of 3.5g)
Chongshi, Processed Calcite (1.06g); Arura, Chebulic myrobalan (0.34g); Pangtsi, Pterocephalus hookeri (0.18g); Rekon, Corydalis hendersonii (0.18g); Bashaka, Malabar Nut (0.43g); Dragshun, Shilajit (1.06g) & Drangtsi, Honey (0.34g).
Brief Pharmacology: The rough and mobile potencies in this medicine help control and clear away Baekan’s excess mucus obstructed in the respiratory tract while its cool, cold, fluidity and blunt potencies relieve inflamed bronchioles and hot disorder of the digestive system as well as support detoxification and blood circulation. The oily, flexible and light potencies suppress Loong associated cough and breathing difficulties.
Product Characteristic: A brownish black coarse granule that tastes bitter with astringent, 30 sachets in a carton box and weights 2.65 oz (75g).
Purpose: Antacid, Anti-oxidant, Anti-inflammatory, Blood purifier & Expectorant
Uses: Relieves acidity, internal ulcer & asthma and Purifies impure blood.
- If under medications: Leave an hour gap between taking it and any other medicines.
- If any adverse reactions occur: Lower the dosage or temporarily stop taking this sachet.
- If pregnant and or person with frequent urination, leucorrhea, kidney stone and history of miscarriage: Ask a Sowa-Rigpa health practitioner before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- When using this product: Avoid spicy foods
- Take one sachet per day or as directed by the physician.
- Open the sachet and take it with pre-boiled warm water half an hour before or after a meal.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Product does not contain any inactive ingredients.